Skip to main content

just another clumsy day, just another post.

They wrote me a song. It takes the mic, I'm not sure I care. It's true. I have actually become more clumsy.

Thats without my great love of studying in obscure places. Where to sit tomorrow... slightly tempter by the outside again, it was most enjoyable today. The cold makes you type quicker just to make sure you keep warm and you think to take your mind off being slightly uncomfortable. Plus being slightly cold and uncomfortable was strangely nice. A lot better than sitting on a sofa.

Like the tea point, slight draft, tiles and a bit off height, hey presto work, work, work.
Small square in wall outside, probably the odd spider, drizzle, chilly and well stone, and more work, work and work. I'm not sure how many new places I'm going to be able to find in college, so maybe I should work quicker!

So any ideas of place to sit (where people won't complain about ways of me possibly injuring myself) let me know as I'm slowly getting stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions

I mentioned in my previous group about one of my lovely youth groups. Its reasonably small and all the young people come from a church orientated background or have been going to church for a while. We  started back in January and as a leader theres that post Christmas panic when you realise you havent planned a session let alone the rest of the term. So I used a cop out, I used my first session back to help get the young people to plan the sessions - brilliant, right! Over the last five months in post here in Conwy, theres been a real theme emerging from my work and my visits and my volunteering/volunteered(ness) at things like Faith and Order and 3Gen. This is the idea of questions and having a safe space to ask questions discuss them and not necessarily come out with a definitive answer, but having explored deeply the topic at hand. At Uni I hated the big questions discussed late at night, when one should have been writing assignments because then it felt like wor...

Praying through Photo's

I've been inspired by some new friends this week, and I really love my photography and taking photos, I'm really not great at it, but that doesn't matter. Whats more as I often use my camera as a way of prayer, and I'm currently unable to do this. So I have a folder of currently 90 photo's I really love, that I have taken, so I plan to write a short prayer with them and post them here each day. Today is the start! Father God, I look out to my future and it all seems so blank.  It all seems so hidden,  I've know what you beauty and promise looks like Lord,  You've shown me beauty, mercy, grace and love all before.  Please remind me Help me to find beauty in this situation. and to cling ever on to you.  Amen
Thought's from the last week as compiled by Bx and Ruth: HSM3 is fab Ruth in general makes funny noises make sure you have heating at the front of the church when leadin worship when its cold Rhino is beawesome We got married... ...again mundesly is breeding crocodiles ruth cant drive or find fog lights the sea is cold especially in Feb bx trips over really easily particularly if concrete is involved sea storm breakers are comfortable for first aid having a working hand brake helps to calm the nerves of passersbys dont keep david tennant poster from your friends lava lamps are pretty damn funky Bacardi breezer need i say more MEN... again need I say more DSA can be odd How can you loose a car? matress moving is funny so is stuffing ruth cant spell phil.... yeah well neither can i neighbours are people outside a list some songs get the never agian look brie is tasty water although good isnt good in buildings esp. walls cromer sells fridge raiders bx wore a dress(!!!) ruth got a tast...