Wednesday, August 12

Strange times, require strange chatter.

I didn't quite stumble across the old friends, it was partially arranged, not all spur of the moment.

The rather lovely lunch, a first try of malaysian cuisine, was delightful and the chatter of a good catch not only enlightening but happy. The weather would be, I was to find out, considered to hot for the likes of small children who have just turned one. But a smile was still given in a moment laughter.

Catching up with old friends makes you wonder why you can't stay around for longer, yet to suddenly you are flung back into reality, the constant reminders of change, so near. Saying good bye for to an opportunity that has been really fantastic for me. I've never been so happy to write minutes for any other group in my life! Still keep an eye out for them... they are the norfolk youth fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment