Tuesday, November 24

WEB 2.0

It's time like these when I don't want to write that I feel it is probably better that I do.

There was a really interesting question or thought in our lecture today, which was can a blog, like the one I type be used as a tool for evangelism. Struck by the changing world and web 2.0 do we need to bring our resources and tools used in evangelism and in church up to date.

I mean I joined Twitter - in a moment of madness - to find out more about natwivity (http://twitter.com/Natwivity) because I kinda knew the person doing it. Yet everyone has access to twitter, if they have access to the internet. Everyone has access to this blog, and many other great Christian writers blogs, if they have internet access.

Why are we not as a church using resources like this more

No comments:

Post a Comment