Saturday, February 13

Lets try something different: The evening it started!

Last night I felt challenged to try something different, and whilst I sat in the Ikea lounge at college with four other friends, I persuaded them to the something different this reading week too.
That was the beginning last night alone we made music in stomp style as well as a girly makeover evening.
In the midst of trying something different it was nice to have those who where slightly familiar with hair and make up.
Below is the definition of different as taken from my mac dictionary.
different |ˈdif(ə)rənt|adjective1 not the same as another or each other; unlike in nature, form, or quality : you can play this game in different ways. | (different from/than) the car is different from anything else on the market.
informal novel and unusual : try something deliciously different.
So I say "Bring on the rest of this week...." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment