Sunday, September 20

its as dark as night but i see it like day

Some may class it as writers block but the last few day's I've really been struggling to find words to say. Out loud or in my head, hand written or typed. I've really struggled with the darkness. I really like the dark theres very little pretence, or barriers or walls. You can't see so you let your guard down, I often feel safe, I can laugh I can cry I can smile in a scary fashion or pull a funny face. I am safe.

But these last few days the dark has turned menacing almost. the refuge often found against the light where the whole pretending thing can happen hasnt been there. Now I know it's strange to seem to mix the ideas of dark and light up but this is me. and it's unnerving to find my often safe space to bright for comfort. Maybe God's telling me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment